- “But, what do you use in place of the eggs?”
- “…Will I grow a tail if I eat this?”
- “My doctor says I need to lower my cholesterol. Can I still eat tasty food?”
- “Do all of you really have vegan super powers?”
Curious about vegan baking? You’ve come to the right place. Here’s a list of helpful resources that answer many common questions about vegan baking.
- Common substitutions for non-vegan ingredients
- Baking without Eggs
- Vegetarian Diets-The American Heart Association
Photo by Len Cooper
- Compassion Over Killing’s Vegetarian Starter Guide (informative, but contains some graphic images)
- Vegan Outreach’s “Why Vegan?” pamphlet (also informative, but contains graphic images)
PS: Yes, we really do all have vegan super powers.